Leaving Cert. Applied
This is a two year modular Leaving Cert. Awarded by the Department of Education and Science. Students are examined each half year and their marks are totaled for the final exam.
- English and Communications
- Languages -Irish
- Mathematical Applications
- Arts Education
- Vocational Specialism- Craft and Design
- Vocational Education- Office Skills
- Contemporary Issues
- Social Education
- Vocational Preparation and Guidance
- Personal Reflection
- General Education – Leisure and Recreation
- Practical Achievement
A number of subjects complete tasks each year and some subjects have state exams in 6th year.
Programme statement and outline of student tasks – NCCA