The school offers supervised study to 3rd, 5th & 6th year students which will commence during the month of September 2017. Study runs from 4.15pm(sharp) to 5.45pm on Monday,Tuesday & Thursday and 1.30pm (sharp) to 3.30pm on Wednesday.
Students who wish to attend can get a form from their year head or tutor, and return it with the required fee to their year head.
The purpose of supervised study is to provide a silent environment conducive to work. In the interests of all students and to avoid unnecessary disruption the following rules apply for the duration of study.
- Students are expected to attend on time.
- Students are expected to bring all books/texts/materials to study and to avoid borrowing or moving around to get books from other students.
- Mobile phones should be switched off for the duration of study.
- Please leave iPods and MP3 players at home.
- Students who arrive late, or wish to leave study early, must present a note ,with written parental permission, to the supervisor.
- Students who persistently breach these rules may be removed from study.
For study skill tips see our study skills tips page