Firhouse Community was established in 1982 to meet the second level, educational needs of the community. We commit ourselves to work for this purpose with dedication and professional expertise. We acknowledge and value the active support we receive from parents, the Board of Management and County Dublin VEC in all aspects of school life. We commit ourselves to care for our students and for their well-being. We strive to create a positive, respectful atmosphere in the College encouraging good teaching and learning. We expect our students, to share and uphold the values of our College. As teachers we endeavour to embody our values in our relationship with the students.
In working as a team we aim to assist you, the student, to :
– discover and realise your own potential
– Achieve the highest of your abilities
– Lead a rewarding and fulfilling life
– Strive for excellence
– Develop personal discipline in your life
– Respect and care for your own well-being and the well-being of others
– Understand and appreciate the values and traditions of our society
– Become good citizens
– Understand , respect and actively contribute to the community in which you live.
We invite you to become a good student in Firhouse Community College.