TY PARENT NOTICES FOR WEEK BEGINING 24TH SEPTEMBER 2018
After a busy week in Delphi and completing work placements. Well done to all.
Any student on work placement should return their diary and forms to their tutor.
Any student doing placement in Cheeverstown for any of the placements must see Ms.Colgan Monday morning. Cheeverstown induction training is Tuesday evening 7pm.
Assignments: English Assignmentto be set for all classes. Deadlines for their completion will be set by the teacher.
Tuesday: PAM.Students should not be in P.E. uniform on Tuesday afternoon.
Thursday: Suburban sounds starts 2.00 – 4.00 Confirm places with Ms.Healy
Friday: 2.05 – 4.00 Sports leadership course. Students should attend 2pm teacher to be registered. Students will be in P.E. Uniform.
- Weekly diariesshould be up to date at the back of the journal.
- Front of the diary is signed. (school rules)
- Students should fill in the evaluationof Trip form in Journal, or the work experience evaluation, whichever is relevant.
- Next week: Irish / non Irish Assignment to be set.
- Online payments will be on the website this week.
Have a lovely week,